Saturday, November 19, 2011

What Buyers of Rock Star Mickey Have to Say

Overall 4 Star Reviews:

Excerts from Buyers:

"We are huge Mickey fans and this toy is a huge hit. the way he dances around and plays his guitar, the kids think he is so cool. What fun for the family to watch and play with. Tons of fun, we can just sit and watch him for hours."

This is such a cute toy. Mickey sings, "plays" guitar, dances and does the splits. I was surprised at how balanced he is considering all the moving he does. My 2 year old grandson loves this toy and barely puts it down to let it "do it's thing"

"The songs are very repetitive. From an adult perspective, it is annoying!"

"Parts of Mickey are soft, plush-covered, which is nice. He is not super-huggable, because there are lots of hard parts by necessity, but he is certainly touchable. I was surprised by how extensive his rock & roll repertoire is! I'm already a Mickey fan, and I found this toy to be fun and interactive for a young 2-yr-old."

"My son had an elmo toy like this one and I have to say that both of them are really good. Its mickey mouse and what kid does not love Mickey. Its sings and dances. Its a rockstar..and my son love to pretend to be one..So rockstar mickey is perfect for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment